Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, September 04, 2006

Gorgeous Glass Jewelry


Wanting to own hand-made Venetian glass jewelry is one thing. Being able to afford it is another. At the risk of sounding like my blog’s commercial break I want to mention this fantastic glass jewelry – and it doesn’t cost a fortune. I’ve got some of these pieces already and whenever I wear the necklace or earrings, I always get compliments and I’ve passed on her details to so many people that I thought I’d put details on my blog to share the lurve. Have a look at the Hearts and Crosses website and treat yourself nicely.

1 comment:

nodnyl said...

Your blog site is nice and clean. The articles are very interesting.
It’s a good source of information about shopping. Thus, I’m looking for a blog site where my Closeouts and Liquidations website is related to. I’m lucky that I found this site. This way we can share our great ideas in web marketing. It’s a great blog. I really appreciate it. Keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...