Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spider in the bathroom

Regular readers will know we have a large spider living in our downstairs bathroom. Spotted months ago, it’s still there, living the life of Riley on our toilet roll basket. I lift it up and move it out when I’m cleaning the bathroom and put it back when I’m done. It’s been in the bathroom so long that I thought it was dead but when I touched it the other day, it moved, so it’s still very much alive in its web, not doing much. I suspect it runs amok while we’re out at work.

2 comments:

Old Cheeser said...

I bet Spidey sneaks into the lounge and watches lots of Coronation Street episodes while you're out. Ena Sharples is probably a long lost relative.

Steve said...

Living in a house where the spiders outnumber the human occupants, I oddly share your delicacy when it comes to working around these eight legged friends. I'm quite happy to have them sharing the house with me though. They keep the flies down when I'm unable to wash my pants due to Ariston based mechanical failures...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...