Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Greatest Freelance Writing Tips In the World

Like writing in your spare time? Want to learn how to get paid properly for it?

Then, my friend, you need to buy Linda Jones' new book. It's not called The Greatest Freelance Writing Tips in the World, for nothing, you know. It's dead helpful, and is a tactile book of the exact shape and size that will make you want to keep picking it up and reading it. It's excellent and I highly recommend it.

Linda also blogs about freelance writing here too.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hmm. I may have to insert this into my Christmas pressie wish list...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nora, it's lovely to see such great feedback and thank you Steve for your interest! I am a bit scared of reviews really so touch wood keep heaving a sigh of relief when I see how positive people are being! A reader on Amazon said it appeared to be a good book to take on a trip. Sounds good to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...