Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Peter Doig

I don't know much about art but I know what I like. And I liked Peter Doig's exhibition at Tate Britan this week a great deal. This small image here might not look much but when it's in front of you on a wall that's half the size of a house it just knocks you sideways with its power.

And now, wearing my peaked cap and in a London tourist official style-y, Peter Doig's paintings can be seen at Tate Britain in London until April 27. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Tvor said...

Oh i do like that painting. Sorry i missed the exhibit!

Glenda Young said...

Peter Doig is Canadian so if you get a chance to see his work over there Tvor, I highly recommend it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...