Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Things you find in other people's books

On a weekend visit to Harrogate last month I bought a couple of novels in a charity shop. Opening one of the novels I found this tucked inside the pages. It's an unused ticket to a Burnley v Bradford football game from March 8, 2003. I think I've found someone's disappointment of a missed game - or could it have been hidden there deliberately? Is it yours? Want it back?

3 comments:

Steve said...

I think you've found evidence of marital strife there Nora. In another book somewhere will be a cinema ticket to Sex In The City...

KAZ said...

I wonder if it belonged to Alastair Campbell.

Jacqueline said...

It's mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...