Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Otters

You can't beat local news for news that's not only local but guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Last night watching Look North via the magic of Sky TV in London, there was an article about a mysterious black cat roaming a forest up north. Anyway, the reporter interviewed a fella who said things may not be as they seem, it might not have been a big cat in the forest after all. He went on to qualify this by saying: "One time, I followed what I thought was an otter for miles along the river, miles, but it turned out to be a cardigan." You couldn't make it up.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Bill Oddie's Cardigan Watch is my favourite nature programme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...