Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, August 03, 2009

Strictly Come Dancing

I love Strictly Come Dancing so was a bit miffed when I heard that Arlene Phillips won't be in the new series.

And then today I found out that the fab Karen Hardy's been axed too. Both Arlene and Karen are professionals. Arlene will be replaced by Alesha Dixon - lovely lass, I'm sure - but no dance icon in the way Arlene is and has been over the years. And who'll replace Karen Hardy's international, award winning dance experience?

Anyway, it's not like me to get upset about telly but this time I have. Must be my age. I've written to the BBC to complain and I urge you to do the same. Click here. Oh go on, you know you want to.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I heard that the BBC have been offering Arlene other jobs and she's told them to get stuffed. Don't blame her at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...