Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On having another woman fiddle with your boobs...

Sadie the bra lady is a north-east legend. Her adverts in the local cinemas up north called her The Original Kwik-Fit Fitter and it's true. I’d been fitted only once in my life for a bra and it was by Sadie herself about eight years ago. She took me out of my sagging 36B cups and it was in a 34C that I left the shop, smiling and with my chest pointing in the right direction. Last week I decided to get fitted again and went to another of her shops in the north-east. I’d lost a bit of weight since the last time I was fitted and this time I was fitted up and kitted out by one of Sadie’s legion of women in two sexy, silky bras in a 32D.

Apparently, an ill-fitting bra can cause neck and back ache, as well as causing your breasts to sag down to your knees. Sadie the bra lady once told me the only time she ever gets a tape measure out in one of her bra fitting shops is when she's measuring up to put new shelves on her wall. So, how has she managed to sell the perfect fit of bra to over 50,000 women? Ah, that's her secret and I'm not telling. You’ll have to find out more on Sadie’s very own website here. Debenhams also have a good bra fitting service that comes recommended. So do your boobs a favour and get fitted properly.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I almost regret being born a man.

You seemed to have dropped off my Blog Reader - not sure why. I have now reinstated you. I wondered where you'd gone!

Tvor said...

I got fitted in a local store that is supposed to be very good. The two young women never measured me. They started from the size i thought i was and went from there up .... up... up... into a bra that was almost as large as the sails from a tall ship! Wayyyyyy too much material!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...