Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 01, 2013

When life gets in the way of writing about life

Went to Blackpool for two nights for a special event and stayed in a hotel room with the most bizarre view I've ever had in my life. Enjoyed Jim Broadbent in Le Weekend at the flicks.  Listened to John Otway play guitar after answering questions from the audience who'd just watched his film Rock and Roll's Greatest Failure. Loved every minute of an Alison Moyet gig. Started Spanish lessons. Had cold and had to take a day off work. Recovered. Got cold again and had to take two days off work.  Had a flu jab after which the pharmacist gave me a Peppa Pig plaster. Edited the increasingly popular Coronation Street Blog. Walked on the beach. Joined a national day of action. Had my pebble looked (and no, that's not a euphemism). Went on holiday to Greece. Started making lists for Christmas.

And that, my friends, is why I haven't been blogging lately. Life's got in the way - in a good way.
______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...