Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Always judge a book by its soft cover

I've been writing Coronation Street weekly updates for th'internet since 1995.

That's a long time.

In order to get a good grip of what's going on in the telly programme, I make a few notes as I watch each episode. Just scribbles, a few lines, nothing too heavy, some funny dialogue maybe.  And it's all written down in my weekly update book.  It's just a notebook from a shop but it has to be the right kind of notebook and it's always a pleasure to choose a new one when my current one runs out.

For me, the right kind of notebook is this:
- unruled pages
- heavyweight paper
- soft and colourful cover
- tactile

And I found my new one yesterday, it's perfect.
______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...