Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Very Virgo - Day 3

Carrying on my quest to find the perfect horoscope for my star sign, here we go with Day 3 of Very Virgo.

In the interests of research and with my daily horoscope for my sign of Virgo - via Horoscopes.co.uk - I'm blogging every day this week from Monday 23 March to Friday March 27 with my horoscope from that website. And then I'll let you know if it came true. Or not.

Here's my horoscope for today, Wednesday March 25 2015
 A close friend might now be ready to launch a little campaign now that they know they've got you on board. Designs and planning seem likely to take up most of the day - but not to the exclusion of an older person (born under one of the Fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius) who really needs recent developments in their life to be acknowledged.
Did any of it come true, make sense, touch a nerve, relate to my life in any way at all with what happened today?

Gulp. Yes  - and in quite a major way too. My close friend Lynn who runs this website wanted to meet to discuss a huge project she's involved with and asked my advice, and yes, I'm on board with it too to help her in any way I can. However, it didn't take up most of the day, it took up an hour over coffee.

Did it take up time to the exclusion of an older person?

No.

Did you know you're talking to yourself via the medium of your own blog posts?

Yes.

See also: Day 1 is here
See also: Day 2 is here

______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...