Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, January 11, 2016

David Bowie and me

David Bowie has died.  I have long dreaded this day and now it's here I am numb. 

Since I first started listening to music from the radio, aged around 11 or so, and really enjoying what I was hearing, the bands, the singers, the DJs, it was Bowie who caught my ear, caught my soul. 

I am lost.



Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

1 comment:

Tvor said...

While he didn't mean as much to me as to you, he was one of the musical artists whose music I did love and grew up with. I heard a live version of Life on Mars today and yes, tears in my eyes. It's impressive but not that surprising that, although he was ill, he kept on churning out music and videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...