Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Seaglass story in The People's Friend magazine

I've a story about seaglass collecting in The People's Friend Fiction Special  No. 123, on sale today.  I've collected seaglass for years and have been doing so since I was a child, on and off. I throw most of it back to the sea but the little gems, I keep. 

I tweet some of my seaglas finds at @SunSeaGlassArt

The short story I submitted to People's Friend magazine is my first one ever to have been accepted for publication. However, it's not the first of my short stories to be published by them, such are the workings of the magazine world. 

It's a story I'm very proud of, like all of my writing work. I submitted it under the title of The Seaglass Collector but as you can see, the title has been changed to best suit the magazine, and it's now called A Lasting Love. I'm particularly fond of the artwork that accompanies my story, it's exactly what I had in my head when I was writing.

If you buy the Ficton Special, I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...