Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Beachcomber

I've a short story in The People's Friend Fiction Special No. 125 which has gone on sale today (Weds 22 June 2016). 

The title of my story when I wrote it was The Beachcomber, but as with these things, the title has been changed to best fit the magazine.  

When one of my short stories has been accepted by a publication I  do a little dance, punch the air, that kind of thing.  Then I wave it goodbye and crack on writing the next one.

If you'd like to read my story, it's out today - and has been titled A Romantic Proposal.



Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...