Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Sound of the Foghorn

I've a short story in The People's Friend which has gone on sale today, Wednesday June 29 2016. 

J. K. Rowling won't be quaking in her boots fearing competition, but I'm really proud of my little stories getting into print. Really proud.

This story I submitted as The Lighthouse Keeper has been published as The Sound of the Foghorn and has been inspired by my work as a volunteer with Roker Pier Heritage Group. 

Roker Pier website has a blog all about the story and my work with them. You can read it if you'd like to - it's here.



Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...