Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Flash Fiction: We’ve all been there

After changing the font twice he underlined the title, made it italic and bold. Then he stared at the cursor blinking, blinking. That’s when he saw greasy fingerprints on the screen. He wiped it clean and liked how it looked, so he polished his writing desk too. And then he got the hoover out and did the whole house, knowing he’d score points with his wife who always complained he never did anything. And once the carpets were hoovered, it was time for his lunch. This was followed, as always, by his afternoon nap. Refreshed, he returned to his desk where the cursor was waiting, still blinking, blinking. Then, and only then, he was ready to start his first draft.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...