Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Paddington poem




My dear Mr Bond
I find myself putting pen to paper today
To write a few words I have oft wanted to say
About the outfit you gave me when I came in from Peru
The hat and the coat might have seemed fine to you
But the duffel didn’t fit, it was always too tight
With pockets too small for sandwiches of marmite

Oh yes, and that’s another thing! 

At Paddington station
My culinary preference got lost in translation
Marmalade’s turned me fat 
But I don’t think you care
After all, to you, I am only that bear.
Yours sincerely,
Paddington
(with a hard stare)



Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...