Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Perfect Face for Radio

I was interviewed last week for the Blogs and Pods programme on BBC Radio 5 Live about Corrieblog - the Coronation Street blog I write for Shiny Media. I quite enjoyed the experience and am wondering where it'll lead. Am I in danger of becoming a media junkie? Oh crikey, I must be because I feel a letter to Terry Wogan coming on any minute now.
If you want to hear me on the wireless the podcast is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/podsandblogs/ Click on "listen to the show" - but it'll only be online for a week before disappearing into th'intenet ether. I'm going to store it and link it from my profile page on the Coronation Street Weekly Updates website so you can listen to it from there too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...