Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bleedin' Blogger!

Having changed over from Blogger to the new Beta-Blogger using my Google account, I haven't been able to get in and post, respond to comments or anything. It's been like watching people have a party in my house while I'm stood outside with my face pressed against the window shouting to be let in and no one can hear me. Having got in this time, I'm now afraid to leave in case I can't get in again.

3 comments:

Old Cheeser said...

Oh dear Nora!! Sorry to hear you're having technical difficulties (cue cheesey music)and hope you get them resolved. To be honest I've been reluctant to switch to Beta blogger as I've heard that people have had lots of problems with it ... ooops!

Glenda Young said...

When it works well, it's great. I'm in now but after a 3rd attempt. I'd say make the change and keep your fingers crossed it works!

Old Cheeser said...

Keep trying then, pet!! Bon chance!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...