Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Spider in the Bathroom

We've got a really big spider living in our bathroom. It's got a web in the corner above the window where it sits during the day and on an evening it takes up residence by a basket on the floor. It's been there for days now and when I did the bathroom out the other day, I lifted the basket and spider out of the bathroom, cleaned, and then put it back. I think I might have seen it smile.

2 comments:

Boz said...

Is it called.... Webster?

(makes awful joke and flees...)

Old Cheeser said...

How kind you are to God's little creatures, Nora!

I am less tolerant with such insects and have a tendency to chuck them out of the window, or if I'm really mean, squash them.

I guess this means I will be re-incarnated as a spider and have the same done to me.

You on the other hand will undoubtedly come back as something much nicer in your next life, Nora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...