Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Piccadilly Line

Two things worth blogging about the Piccadilly Line. The first thing is that it's the Piccadilly Line's 100th birthday on Friday 15 December. The second thing is that actress Miranda Richardson stood next to me in the lift at Russell Square this morning when I was going to work. I wanted to shout at her "I'm Queen!" to remind her how good she was as Queenie in Blackadder but I thought it best not to. On reflection, I think I was right to keep quiet. She probably gets it all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very lovely. Neil came home from the BBC once and said he had been stood next to someone in a lift but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before. The next time Peter Baldwin (Derek Wilton) was on telly - which isn't very often now, he suddenly said it was him. Cracked me up.

Old Cheeser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Old Cheeser said...

Mmm. Now had I been standing next to Miranda R and shouted "I'm Queen", I expect she would have thought I was talking about something completely different. And she'd probably be right ...

And I had no idea you bore such an uncanny resemblance to Rita Fairclough, Nora!

OC x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...