Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, June 24, 2007

B-52s, at last


I am more excited than a grown up person should be and I've been like this for weeks. Having bought tickets, twice, to see my favourite band in the whole wide world, the B-52s, they went and cancelled both times. That's twice in a year that they announced London gigs, twice I bought the tickets, and twice they cancelled. I'd almost given up hope then found out they were playing the Lovebox Weekender here in July. Yes, I've got my tickets and while I know Kate Pierson won't be doing this as it's an Iggy Pop song that she featured on, not a B-52s song, by heck, it's a song that I just love to little mint balls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...