Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Siouxsie at Camden Roundhouse

To Camden Roundhouse this week to see Siouxsie. Fantastic. All things considered, it was my second favourite gig of the year, coming close to, but not quite pipping this one.

When I went to see Editors recently, I cried out for the return of the hot and sweaty live music gig. Siouxsie at the Roundhouse provided all that and more. She did most of the new album Mantaray - which doesn't have a note wrong on it. She rocked it and knocked a few rough edges into it which made Into a Swan my song of the night. And she also threw in a few old favourites which kept everyone happy and made me jump up and down like I was 17 all over again. A wonderful gig.

3 comments:

KAZ said...

And doesn't she look amazing in that photo?

Steve said...

Just going to say the exact same thing...

Glenda Young said...

Not only does she look good in this obviously airbrushed picture, but for a woman of 50 she looked amazing at the gig. And she can still do the high kicks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...