Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shed envy

This is our shed. It's lovely our shed. It's wooden and, full of, you know, shed stuff. It's old, it's on a slant and it lives at the end of the garden. Our neighbours have only gone and got themselves a great big metal shed and I've gone through a period of shed envy. However, it's gone (the envy, not the shed). The neighbour's shed is big, metal and green and therefore classified as not a shed at all.

6 comments:

Steve said...

And I'm sure your neighbour's sged has utterly no personality either! It sounds a real carbuncle!

Steve said...

Sorry. That should have been "shed" not "sged"...!

Glenda Young said...

It's more like a garage than a shed. Standing tall and proud over our little wooden shack, it makes me hate it all the more.

Old Cheeser said...

And I'm sure your shed has a lot more character and charm.

Ooooh I so wish we had a garden. Now I'm envious of YOU, Nora! The next place we buy will have one, for sure...

Anonymous said...

Don't be envious, it sounds like your neighbours don't have a shed. A shed by rights is like yours, made of old wood, on a slant and lives at the bottom of the garden.

I reckin your neighbours' 'shed' is coveting yours.

elena said...

"...it's gone (the envy, not the shed)..."


:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...