Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Batman

To the flicks this week to see the new Batman film, The Dark Knight. Loved every second of it, I'm a real Batman fan. Spotted a Ken Barlow look-a-like in the film too.

My surreal Batman moment came when I saw four Gotham City police cars outside my office at work in central London a few years ago. Producer Christopher Nolan is an alumni of the University of London and filmed some of Batman Begins in Senate House.

Anyone care to listen to the ska version of the Batman theme tune?

4 comments:

KAZ said...

I went to see this last night - and noticed the resemblance.

Thing is - I'm a big Christian Bale fan and we didn't get enough of him without the mask.

Heath Ledger was as good as they said he was.

Glenda Young said...

It was a great film. I could sit through it again quite happily. Grab your popcorn and come Kaz!

Anonymous said...

I am no where near being over Heath yet.
We saw King Fu Panda today!!
Not quite the same I'm sure.

Glenda Young said...

Ah but Kung Fu Panda sounds fun. Was it in Japanese too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...