Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Strictly Come Dancing

I always wanted a sister but ended up with two brothers. However, that means I've got two wonderful sisters-in-law so I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, you know.

But if I could have an honorary sister, It'd have to be dancer Karen Hardy from Strictly Come Dancing. She's fab. We could do each other's hair, nails, make up and then I could show her how to string a blog post together and she could teach me how to dance.

3 comments:

Steve said...

I've taken quite a shine to John Sergeant's partner... she's quite mesmeric. Was glad to see Gary Rhodes booted off - I really don't like him. Far too smug.

Glenda Young said...

I think that woman's a strumpet. Waaaay too much make up. Or maybe she's a man?

Steve said...

Don't spoil it for me Nora. Or for John.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...