Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

London noise

Regular readers will know that living in London does my head in, at times, anyroad. If it's not crowds, it's lack of clean air and space, but this time, it's the constant hum of the city that's cheesing me off.

Ah, I sense familiar symptoms. Feeling stressed with London and homesick at the sight of seagulls? I therefore prescribe myself a few days up north with family to cure my ills.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Hope the cure works!

Old Cheeser said...

Don't blame you, pet. I'm in Amsterdam at the moment - another city, but somewhat less stressful than London!! Éver been?

Lubin said...

Hope you had a nice time on the holiday!

Yoork said...

I can't sleep without that hum! I went to the country once and it was so quiet it was deafening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...