Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, June 07, 2010

The Death of Bunny Munroe

Just finished another book that's had me in tears. I won't spoil it for you but I do recommend it. Reading that is, not being in tears.

The book's The Death of Bunny Munroe by Nick Cave. Yes, that Nick Cave. Bunny Monroe could possibly be the worst kind of anti-hero you'll ever read - and care - about. It's a nasty piece of work that will twist your heart around.

Buy it and read it now.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I'm the proud owner of Cave's first novel - And The Ass Saw The Angel - a monumentally heavy and difficult read but, by God, worth the journey. Shall head off to Waterstones for Bunny Munroe ASAP.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...