Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I know you don't know her but...


You, reading this, probably don't know my niece.  Chances are, you don't even know me.  But that doesn't matter, really. What matters is that you're reading this and you haven't given up yet.

Read on a bit further... and I'll tell you that my teenage niece is doing something rather special and I'm asking you to support her by sponsoring her to raise money for Cancer Research UK. 

Click here.

Go on, you know you want to.

1 comment:

Sea Penguin said...

Did you see on the news about the chap who handed in a banker's draft to Cancer Research shop, Glasgow, for twenty grand? he just left the envelope at the desk, they didn't know about it till he'd gone, and they've no idea who he was!
Good luck with this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...