Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, February 07, 2011

Top telly

Outside it's cold and dark. Inside it's warm and there's a soothing light flickering from the corner of the living room and it's all good.

There's a stash of great telly on the box right now and I can't quite remember when I've enjoyed so much good TV on at the same time. And so, in no particular order, here's what I'm very much enjoying to get me through those cold winter nights.

Mad Men, Six Feet Under, Hawaii 5-0, Boadwalk Empire, Nurse Jackie, Coronation Street, Not Going Out, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. And Mad Dogs looks like it's going to be worth watching when it starts later this week.

But when there's nowt on I like to watch, it's time to get The Sopranos box set out for a second viewing. Because it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been 'enjoying' ( and deeply disturbed by) Gypsy Wedding. Love Nurse Jackie too, I would follow Edie Falco to the ends of the earth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...