Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Corrie Karma

I'm not one to hold much with superstition or belief in things you can't see but I do like a nice bit of Karma every now and then.

In the week when I turned down a media company who wanted to cover my Coronation Street fan website in adverts, I was given a worldwide exclusive press release for the site. Ok, so it was just about a Corrie actor joining panto but it was ours and it was exclusive and it was given because the person who runs the theatre is a huge fan of the Blog.

And, get this, in the same week the website goes on to make headlines itself.

As I said, I do like a nice bit of Karma.

1 comment:

Digger said...

I prefer a Vindaloo myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...