Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, August 19, 2012

James, trains and Batman

To Stockton weekender festival the other weekend in er, Stockton, to see James. I've seen them a few times before and it's always a good show. Their gig at Stockton was wonderful, really enjoyable. I've been singing this ever since.  The Stockton weekender gig was the only time this year I've been outdoors drinking and dancing and it's something I did more often in London. I miss it. Not London, the outdoors gigging, drinking and dancing bit.

There was no gigging, drinking or dancing on the Weardale Railway but that's not to say I didn't have an enjoyable day, I did, it was ace. I was chuffed to bits to be on a steam train chugging its way up and down the Wear Valley.

And finally, to see Batman - The Dark Knight Rises at the flicks. I'm a big Batman fan  - have a look here.  Recognised some of the interior filming location, again, as Senate House, part of the University of London where I used to work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...