Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Making seaglass Christmas cards

This year I made some of my Christmas cards to give to family and friends. 

As a seaglass collector, I made the cards from seaglass, bits of driftwood and glitter. That's it, that's all it takes to create a little masterpiece and I couldn't be more chuffed.  

They're all different and unique - with different shapes and sizes of seaglass and driftwood. I used different coloured card too.

You can see more of my seaglass crafting here.

I still have two remaining seaglass framed hearts for sale on Etsy if you'd like to see them.



Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...