Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Magical Malaga

Before I visited Malaga for the first time, last week, I followed @GuideToMalaga on twitter for their helpful hints and tips about getting the most from a visit there. They were hugely helpful.

I've visited many Spanish cities in the past - Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada, Palma - and was keen to see how Malaga would compare.

And now I'm back from Malaga after a wonderful city break there, I've written a blog post for Guide to Malaga. It's all about my first impressions of this magical Spanish city.

You can read it here and I hope you like it.


Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...