Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New book ‘celebrates’ the life of Corrie’s Richard Hillman

As hard as it is for me to do this myself, I do it because I know by now that no-one else will. It's my trumpet and I have to blow it. Matron.  The book is an unofficial Coronation Street companion book all about soap's best loved serial killer ‘Norman Bates with a Briefcase‘.  Actor Brian Capron, who played Richard Hillman, writes the foreword to the book.

You can find out more and buy it here.

A lovely little write-up of my new paperback book. 

The piece comes from ATV today and very nice it is too. 

Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...