Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 17, 2017

Sunshine and snowdrops


The warmest day of the year so far and what better way to spend it than a couple of hours walking through ancient woodland carpeted in snowdrops.

The walk leads down to a beach where I collected some sea glass. The sea glass at this beach is chunky, large and beautiful. I found my first sea glass alley / marble today too. 

Lots more pics of snowdrops, sunshine and sea glass from today at https://www.flickr.com/photos/30922768@N07/

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Snowdrops are lovely - and they let us think it's almost spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...