Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Flash Fiction: Cinderella

“I need to get back home soon…’
‘Stay with me, come on. It’s still early, don’t go.’
He’s kissing my neck; he doesn’t understand.
‘You don’t understand. If I don’t get back before midnight…’
‘What’s the rush, babe? Who’ll be waiting?’
He’s nibbling my ear, trying to undo my dress.
‘My two sisters need me, back home.’
His hand slides up my leg.
‘You didn’t tell me you had sisters.’
His breathing turns heavy, laboured. 
‘There are more like you at home?’
‘I need to go, really, I have to be back before twelve… before my shoes turn to glass.’

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...