Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Tina the Taxi Driver


I've a short story called Tina the Taxi Driver which is published in The People's Friend magazine today.  Also in the magazine is another instalment of my weekly soap opera Riverside.

The People's Friend are currently offering writing workshops, one in Dundee and one in York. If you're at all interested in writing for the magazine and learning the craft of writing short stories, I highly recommend this. I attended the workshop in York in 2016 and it was a truly wonderful day - like being back at school having my favourite lesson - all day long.



Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...