Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday Guilty Pleasure - BBC Radio Newcastle interview


I'm on the wireless!  Yup, I'm interviewed on BBC Radio Newcastle every day this week as their My Tunes guest, which is a real treat.

I'm there to talk about my life in writing - my upcoming three novels, writing short stories for women's magazines, writing the first ever soap opera in the history of The People's Friend magazine, writing short stories for (and winning) competitions and a talk I gave as part of Sunderland Creative Writing Festival.

And every day I get to pick a tune. Today I picked a guilty pleasure tune which might tell you more about me than I really would like you to know!.

You can listen to the interview if you'd like to. It starts with the song before my interview at 50 minutes here.

If you'd like to listen to the first part of my interview this week, see below:

Day 1: Monday Motivation, Monday 26 March 2018.

Day 2: Tuesday Memory: Tuesday 27 March 2018.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...