Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Shortlisted in Ryedale Book Festival Award



Very proud to announce that I'm one of ten who have been shortlisted in the short story competition run by the Ryedale Book Festival.  The awards ceremony will take place in September in Malton, who coincidentally is just a short train ride away from my favourite seaside town that rhymes with Barbara. 

I'm particularly proud of the story that has been shortlisted here as it's one I wrote when Trump was elected President. The story condenses a lot of fear into just 1,000 words. It's a story about division and hatred and it doesn't end well. Neither does my short story. 

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...